Saturday 27 July 2013

Fantastic And Very busy few weeks!

Fantastic And Very busy few weeks!

 
 
Well! lots has happened in the last few weeks Friday I had a studio day for vintage bridal and fashion which was so much fun as well as a few cheeky headshots of my self for my blog and makeup page!
The official photos of the shoot will be up in a few days time, it was a really good chance for me to get some bridal makeup done (which I normally hate) as well as my favourite brightly coloured fashion makeup! :) so the shoot on Friday lasted a little longer than first thought what was originally supposed to be a 4 hour shoot ended up being 9 hours! most people have a misconception of makeup artistry being a  really glamorous and fun job which at times I can be but also there's a lot of waiting around running around for the photographer and model altering the makeup mid shoot if something looks off place on camera, most of which I never thought I would be doing before I got into the industry!

 
 


Ive also done a CK inspired photoshoot which I am still waiting on the edited images to arrive back! this must of been the most stressful photoshoot ever! morning of the shoot and we didn't have enough ribbon! the main focus of the shoot was the ribbon so myself and the photographer took a trip to Victoria market to find some! 45 mins later we finally found what were looking for, so off the studio we went and proceeded to tie the models up with ribbons (their patience was amazing!) once I upload the photos you shall all know what its all about! :)
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment