Sunday 11 August 2013

Lime crime - AQUATÆNIA PALETTE



Loads of people had recommended Lime crime makeup to me as a makeup artist due to the intensely highly pigmented shades as well as fantastic longevity of the products and best of all its cruelty free, never tested on animals and vegan friendly!  


Firstly I was amazed at how beautifully packaged the item was! Inside of the box is printed with company logo and funky polka dots, fluorescent yellow tissue paper wrapped neatly around the palette and finally the best part! The palette it's self! Don't think I've ever been as excited about trying out a new product as I was this one the colours are gorgeous and their names are equally as amazing 

- top to bottom - 
ATLANTEAL, PEARL-PLE, SEAHORSE DISCLOSURE, CORAL OF THE STORY, NAUTILUS PRIME 

I would recommend this brand to anyone seeking highly pigmented long lasting colour it's amazing! 

Keep a look out for photos of my next photoshoot ill be sure to use this product!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment